Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New Revised Standard Version Wesley Study Bible: Green/Brown Faux Leather Edition
Love God with a warmed heart. Serve God with active hands.
Lead an abundant life, grow as a faithful disciple, and find new avenues to serve. By studying the Wesley Study Bible you will share God’s grace and find the good gifts God has for you. As God transforms you through study, you will be inspired to transform the world. Contributors from across the Wesleyan family join together to help you experience God in fresh ways. Visit the website! View the sampler.
- Comprehensive study notes on NRSV text by over 50 biblical scholars
- Accessibly written life application and inspiration by over 50 key pastors
- Easy-to-understand explanations of core terms by over 60 Wesley experts, including: eternal life, forgiveness, grace, heaven, holiness, justice, and mission
- Extended reference to works by John Wesley
- 19 pages of full-color maps; cross references; and summary of each biblical book
- 7″ x 9-/18″ trim size with a 9.75 font
People in these churches will be especially interested in The Wesley Study Bible:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
- Church of the Nazarene
- Church of God (Anderson)
- Free Methodist Church of North America
- The Salvation Army
- Wesleyan Church
- United Church of Canada
- The United Methodist Church
Joel B. Green is Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Fuller Theological Seminary.
William H. Willimon is Resident Bishop of the Birmingham Area of The United Methodist Church.