Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85mm Angled Body
Nikon’s dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating, ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass and advanced multilayer lens coating combine to deliver superior light transmission and clear, high-resolution imageswith superb contrast, even in low-light. Compatible with seven kinds of eyepieces, this versatile Fieldscope boasts a waterproof construction and offers excellent performance in a variety of conditions. Incorporated in a sleekly-designed body it is an ideal choice for those seeking magnificent close-ups of birds and wildlife.
– Objective lens with ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass: offers a bright field-of-view with superior contrast and natural color reproduction.
– Dielectric high-reflective multilayer roof prism coating ensures consistently high light transmission throughout the visible spectrum range for vivid images even in low-light.
– Phase-correction coated roof prism for high-resolution images.
– All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for remarkably bright images.
– Bayonet mount with lock: allows quick and secure connection of compatible eyepieces.
– Waterproof (to 2 m for 10 minutes) with O-ring seals.
– Sleek body design.
– Compatible with Nikon Digiscoping System: suitable for digiscoping with a wide array of Nikon COOLPIX and digital SLR cameras.
– Adjustable tripod mount: three screw holes let you adjust the tripod mount position of the Fieldscope to maintain optimum balance even with a camera attached.
– Compatible with seven dedicated eyepieces for optimum optical performan
There are no posts related to Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85mm Angled Body.